Congratulations to all our Year 11 StudentsChris
Congratulations to all our Year 11 students who collected their GCSE results.
In what has been a disrupted 18 months for students – it is important to recognise that students have worked incredibly hard throughout the restrictions and the grades they have received are well deserved. GCSE courses are challenging and require highly developed skills as well as a significant amount of retained and applied knowledge.
Congratulations to all our students.
- Grade 9s: 3 students achieved grade 9 in all of their subjects: Jess Lindop, Nerissa Kumar, Emily Fake.
- Grade 8s and 9s: 2 students achieved grade 8s and 9s in every subject: Isabelle Martin, Scarlett Tillotson.
- Grade 7s and above: 8 students achieved grade 7 and above in every subject: Eli Saul, Callum Anaman-Stansill-Todd, Finn Rowing, Ella Kong, Nathan Everett, Lexi Brown, George Norris, Mateusz Broszko.
- Students with exceptional progress scores who achieved significantly higher than their targets and worked incredibly hard: Jack Leek, Michael Farnsworth, Anya Rollin, Mateusz Broszko, Sam Hallas-Smith.
- 81% of students gained grade 4 and above in both English and Maths.
- 56% of students gained grade 5 and above in both English and Maths.
- 25% of all qualifications were grade 7-9.
- 62% of all qualifications were grade 5-9.
- 80% of all qualifications were grade 4-9.
Our students have worked incredibly hard, displaying determination, resilience and tenacity. All of us at St Wilfrid’s are incredibly proud of them. Thanks to all our staff for their hard work in ensuring that students have been awarded the grades they deserve that represent the students’ hard work.
Well done to all our students and our very best wishes for the next chapter!