Student Outcomes 2018
School and College Performance Tables
Key Stage 4
We are very pleased with the performance of all of our students, with 67% achieving a grade 4 or above in both English and Maths and 42% achieving a grade 5 or above in both subjects.These results are very pleasing, especially in the light of the more challenging performance measures. Students, and their families, can be proud of their achievement. We are grateful to all the staff for their hard work in supporting students to achieve these excellent results.
There are many success stories, with notable achievements including:
- 9 students achieving 5 or more grade 8’s or grade 9’s
- 21 students achieving 5 or more grade 7’s or above
Key Stage 5
Congratulations and well done to all 6th form students on their excellent results. We are delighted that their hard work and commitment has been rewarded. As a Sixth Form College, we are proud that students have the opportunity to study such a wide range of A level and Vocational courses and are very proud of all their achievements.
Many of our students performed exceptionally well and have now accepted university offers and begun their studies. We continue to be delighted with the high percentage of our students going on to study at Russell Group Universities.
- One student accepted an offer for Cambridge University
- Three students have confirmed offers to study Medicine
- Two students have accepted offers to study in America
- One student has a begun training to become a pilot
There have been some fantastic grades within the A Level subjects, with noteworthy achievements including:
- Seven students achieving three grades or more at A*-A
- Eighteen students attaining three grades between A*-B
- One student who achieved A* grades in all 4 subjects studied
There has yet again been some exceptional performances within the vocational subjects too, with notable achievements including:
- Eight students obtaining Distinction grades across all subjects
- One student in particular achieving Distinction* grades across all subjects