Student Outcomes 2019
KS4 School and College Performance Tables 2019
Key Stage 4 – 2019 Outcomes
We are very pleased with the performance of our students in 2019, with 72% achieving a grade 4 or above in both English and Maths and 45% achieving a grade 5 or above in both subjects. 70% of our students were entered the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) suite of subjects. Details of the Average Point Score’s (APS) can be seen in the table below:
The overall Attainment 8 score for the cohort of 48.20 and a Progress 8 score -0.20, with 98% of the cohort moving on to sustained education or employment / training.
Students, and their families, can be proud of their achievement. We are grateful to all the staff for their hard work in supporting students to achieve these results, with several success stories and notable achievements, including:
• 17 students achieving 5 or more grade 8’s or grade 9’s
• 35 students achieving 5 or more grade 7’s or above
Key Stage 5 – 2019 Outcomes
We are pleased with the performance of our 6th Form students in 2019, with many students accepting university offers and moving on to study a variety of courses, a number of them at Russell Group Universities. We are also exceptionally pleased with the range of apprenticeships and career opportunities that students have secured.
- Over 75% of students going to university with over 25% having confirmed offers at a Russell Group Universities
- 14% of students taking up Level 4 apprenticeships.Some fantastic grades have been achieved at A-Level with Five students achieving a minimum of an ‘A’ Grade in all of their subjects:
- James Cotter (A*, A, A, A)
- Kristian St. Ange (A, A, A)
- Eve Ambler (A, A, A)
- Rahul Reju (A, A, A)
- Emily Whitehouse (A*, A, A)
- Seven students achieving AAB in facilitating subjects.
- Twenty-one students achieving at least 3 A-Levels in the A*-B range.
- Seventy-two students achieving 3 A Levels. Exceptional performances in vocational subjects include four students achieving a Distinction* across all of their chosen subjects including:
- Emily Hartshorne
- Alexandra Roberts
- Kailee Taylor
KS5 School and College Performance Tables 2019