Exams 2019/2020 – For Post Results Information Summer 2019 click here
Year 11 February 2020 Mock Examination Timetable – click here
Year 11 and Year 13 Mock/Public Examination Timetable November 2019 – click here
Public Examination Timetable January/February/March 2020 including Year 13 Mock – click here
EXTERNAL PUBLIC EXAM TIMETABLE SUMMER 2020.
All students must be available to sit exams up to and including Wednesday 24th June 2020. This is a nominated contingency day to allow for any national emergencies when an exam may need to be re-scheduled. This is a JCQ regulation. Disclaimer- Please use this linked timetable as a guide only, students must follow their own individual timetable for their times and dates. Individual timetables are due to be available by Easter 2020.
The exam dates above are for exams held in the sports hall. All other exams are sat in the classroom during lessons between Monday 15th June and Friday 26th June 2020.
JCQ REGULATION DOCUMENTS 2019 – 2020
- Document attached – Information for Candidates – Written Exams
- Document attached – Information for Candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Document attached – Information for Candidates – Non-Exam Assessments
- Document attached – Information for candidates – Privacy Notice
- Document attached – Information for Candidates – Social Media
- Document attached – Information for Candidates – Warning to Candidates
St Wilfrid’s Internal Appeals Procedure 2019 – 2020 Click here
St Wilfrid’s Candidate Information Exam Procedures: Click here
Policy Severe Weather Arrangements for Public Examinations 2019-2020
- Public Examinations will still run even if the School is closed owing to severe weather (within the limits of Health and Safety Regulations)
- Announcements on the school website and local radio will be specific about the candidates scheduled to sit external public exams: (For example- St Wilfrid’s High school is closed owing to bad weather today, but students taking public examinations should make their way to school as normal. Examinations will start as close as possible to the published start times and candidates should report to the exam room on arrival.)